Mar 21, 2010

What to do on a snowy Sunday when mom and dad are sick?

Here in Dallas, we have had the most marvelous weather!  It has been in the high 60's-70's for crying out loud!  However in one day the temps dropped and the wind kicked up and we had a SNOW STORM, 1-2 inches stuck to the ground and sitting on all the new budding plants...UGH!!  Don't get me wrong I love snow, but I have mentally changed seasons and I am ready for all the activities a normal spring in Dallas, TX brings...

We were not feeling well this morning and the wind was BLOWING and the temps way low, so we played hookie from church...I thought I would give you some snapshots of our day....

Fire in the fire place.....burning something from the garage...


My Clematis starting to grow...Oh how I hope the snow doesn't kill it off!!

My backyard view this morning...
My coffee =)
The beginnings of my Creamy Tomato Basil soup...
The very old camcorder plugged in for a fun family surprise...
The kids sitting on the couch awaiting the family videos...
 Our dog Chloe curled up in her spot...
All the videos we intend to watch and organize...

One of the spring projects we would like to tackle is to convert all these video's into DVD's.  How wonderful it will be to downsize this bulk and have all our family movies more accessible...

Later I plan on making some homemade icecream...

No comments: