I saw this meme on Meredith's blog and decided to "borrow" it this morning.
1. What is your name spelled backwards? Y-N-A-F-F-I-T
2. What did you do last night? Ballet and tap classes, came home and ate the soups I had put in the crock-pot(chicken noodle and 10 bean) waited for the boys to come home from baseball practice, watched American Idol, The Office, went to bed...very exciting...lol...
3. What was the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Digital video's from Living Proof's website.
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? Why would anyone do that?
5. When was the last time you swam in a pool? Last summer.
6. What are you wearing? Baylor sweatshirt and my thick Holister sweats.
7. How many cars have you owned? I'm not sure, and I'm too tired to count..probably around 10-15
8. What is the type of music you dislike most? Worship...mostly, but occasionally some silly Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.
9. Are you registered to vote? Absolutely.
10. Do you have cable? Yeah, some time's I wonder why because it is such a time zapper...
11. What kind of computer do you use? Dell
12. Have you ever made a prank phone call? Guilty.
13. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Yeah I would.
14. What is the furthest place you ever traveled? Provence, France and I'm aching to travel again soon!!
15. What's your favorite comic strip? Um not..
16. Do you know all of the words to the national anthem? Yes!
17. Do you shower in the morning or at night? I think I tend to at night, unless I've got to be somewhere...then as I'm getting ready!
18. What is your favorite pizza topping? Pep and Cheese girl!
19. Chips or popcorn? It's all about the mood at the time, I like both.
20. What cell phone provider do you use? Verizon. And still waiting for Apple and AT&T to break up so we can get iPhones. We will NOT switch to AT&T.
21. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? People smoke peanut shells? I've never smoked anything in my life.
22. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Um, no.
23. Orange juice or apple juice? Orange juice. Either freshly squeezed .
24. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? My husband met us for lunch on Monday, it was so lovely!
25. Favorite chocolate bar? SEE'S anything.
26. Who is your oldest friend and how long have you known each other? Tracy Coady, our moms were best friends before we were born.
27. When was the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I have tried and tried, my Texas soil doesn't let me grow tomatoes, however, I LOVE tomatoes!
28. Have you ever won a trophy? Well, medals, back in the gymnastics days, and they were very sparse because in competitive gymnastics I was never the best when compared to the rest. I really wish I could get out and tumble again though (as long as it is on a spring floor)
29. Favorite arcade game? The ORIGINAL Super Mario Brothers
30. Ever ordered from an infomercial? Nope, but there is a certain person who has in our home, and I about died laughing when the product arrived and I didn't know it was coming...I mean it cracks me up, you can get everything at Target, who would want to spend extra on shipping? I'm just saying!!
31. Sprite or 7-UP? Neither.
32. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?Nope
33. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? Nothing.
34. Ever thrown up in public? Uh huh. And it wasn't pretty.
35. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? Hmmmm.... I'd choose love.
36. Do you believe in love at first sight? I don't think so. Attraction? Yes. But I don't think you "fall" in love, you have to "grow" in love.
37. Spongebob or Jimmy Neutron? UGH, we are so done with this season of life, Praise the Lord...NEITHER
38. Did you have long hair as a young kid? My hair was sort of long, but it is the longest it has ever been now...
39. What message is on your voicemail machine? I don't have a voice mail MACHINE...but I don't know what my message says if you call my cell phone either...
40. Where would you like to go right now? Right now?? Boise, to help my dad's newly owned vitamin company get caught up since the previous owners didn't leave him with enough stock. I think we could help bottle vitamins don't you!
41. What's the name of your pet? Chloe and Kitty(filled with kitties ready to burst)
42. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? Microsoft computer backpack and nothing...
43. What kind of tennis shoes do you have? Under Armour
44. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My sweet Melena.
45. Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny? Mickey.