Mar 20, 2010

After a long week!!!

Saturday is upon us after the longest week!  You wouldn't think a vacation from school and a week to just do what you want would be long and never ending, those weeks seem to fly by, but not here in our home!  This week all of my kids flaws seemed to be present at the same time and because I was sleeping in and being lazy I didn't spend my morning quiet time regularly this week!  It was a serious recipe for disaster!  I do not recommend missing quiet times on day's you know you are going to be dealing with disciplinary issues and hosting 12 year old sleep overs!  My insecurities have been rearing and my patience has been non existent!  So needless to say, I am ready for my crazy schedule to resume!  I am ready for my alarm clock to go off and for me to get up and come down to spend time with the Lord and do the crazy day thing!  I am also about ready to give up my coffee fast!  I am SO ready!!  It has been so good for me, but I seriously love my coffee!!  I am surprised how easy it was to give it up, and I didn't know it was going to just be a fast, I thought it was forever, but I am really sensing it is over!  I think...

For today, we did a bit of spring cleaning, and in a few minutes I will head upstairs and clean my room...the boys are earning a movie for tonight by wiping all my blinds down, and vacuuming the car out.  Jaden and I will head to Dallas to check out a dance competition with my very dearest of dear friends.  After an emotional and defeated week I am excited it's over and I am so looking forward to Monday's arrival, for it is a perfect day to "start over"...

I will leave you with some photo's of the family...we had our pictures taken in Dec and I never posted them on here....

Love and many blessings,
Tiffany

No comments: